After the dust settles on your San Antonio area construction site, there’s still a lot of work to be done. While it’s easy to get focused on an approaching completion date, you can’t start settling in until you get everything cleaned up. This is the best time for a fresh start. Once you move in large appliances and furniture, it becomes hard to achieve maximum tidiness. The skilled post construction cleanup team here at All2clean is here to apply the finishing touches to your newly constructed or remodeled space.
Tried and Tested Post Construction Cleaning San Antonio Protocol
When we arrive at a post construction cleaning site, we get to work quickly employing our tried and tested protocol that makes the most efficient use of every minute. Time is money, and we get the job done quickly without cutting corners since we’re prepared with all the tools and cleaning supplies needed. Using our experience, just some of the highlights of the tasks we knock off your post construction to-do list include:
- Cleaning up all the trash and debris left behind by contractors
- Removing dust, splinters, and other debris from the floors
- Taking care of scuff marks that are inevitably left behind on baseboards and walls
- Restoring windows and glass
- Wiping all surfaces to remove powder and residue
- Removing dust from the HVAC system
- Cleaning up trash surrounding the exterior
- All the finishing touches including polishing, dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming
- and so much more!
This is undoubtedly an exciting time, and we want to ensure you get started off enjoying your new space on the right foot. Our post construction cleaning San Antonio team leaves no stone unturned, and we arrive at your new construction or remodel site with all the tools needed to get the job done right. Whether you just built a large office or remodeled a small bathroom, there’s cleaning to be done, and we’re here to make sure it’s spotless.
Are you near the end of a a Home Remodeling or Construction Project and now you are starting to think about all the cleaning you will have to do?
Worry no more – we have you covered on your Post Construction or Remodeling Cleaning in San Antonio , TX!
Here at All2clean, we take the utmost care to ensure that every corner of your new space is clean, safe and ready for you to enjoy. We follow a standard operating procedure, however we can customize our post construction cleaning service to accommodate the needs of our General Contractors.
Contact us online for Free Estimate
or give us a call at:
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP SERVICES
1. ROUGH CLEAN:
During this initial phase, all construction debris including excess material, caulking, paint over spray and adhesives are remove and should be the responsibility of the contractors. –Unfortunately, due to the potentially dangers, we do not offer this service.
2. FINAL CLEAN:
This phase is an in-depth cleaning of all interior surfaces. At the completion of this phase the space is usually considered move-in ready. Areas to be detailed will consist of the Deep Cleaning or Make Ready Cleaning checklist and the following:
- Cabinetry: each cabinet will be cleaned inside and out and we will remove any accumulated dust, dirt or debris. This includes cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms and even closets.
- Bathrooms: all bathrooms are cleaned from top to bottom including floors, fixtures, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors and any wall tile.
- Baseboards: Molding and Floors: Every baseboard, molding, and floor is detailed with the utmost care. We take every type of surface into consideration when we choose a cleaning medium. In many cases, we go through several levels of cleanings so that the finished product shines like new.
- Interior Windows, window sills and ledges are wiped or scrubbed.
- Air vents and return vent exteriors are thoroughly wiped clean.
- Appliances: any appliance remaining such as a refrigerator and over will be thoroughly cleaned inside and out including the racks.
- Exterior Areas: Per request, we can sweep out the garage or porch areas, clean garage cabinetry, clean exterior windows (limited to 1st floor only within reach of our employees)
3. TOUCH-UP CLEAN:
A week or so after the dust settles, we can go back in and wipe down all horizontal surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. This option is sometimes utilized when a house has been sitting for a long period after the Final Cleaning.